Designed for the 10k run, the V150 Engineered comes with a fully engineered mesh upper for optimal freedom of movement, comfort and performance. V Energy Foam in the forefoot area of the midsole delivers high-caliber energy return, elevating your stride and giving that extra push to help you reach your goals. Built on a final design that follows the natural contours of the foot, the shoe comes with flexibility in the right areas to allow the foot muscles to work and perform as intended. In addition, the V150 Engineered has neutral stability to provide the right level of motion control with normal pronation or neutral foot movement.
- Lightweight mesh upper provides great breathability
- V Energy Foam in the forefoot of the midsole provides high-performance energy return
- Latest design that follows the natural contours of the foot
- Neutral stability for optimal movement control for runners with normal pronation
- V-flex zones in the outsole increase stability and provide natural flexibility
- Vibram rubber outsole provides superior traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Anatomical shape